Courses for Schools
Rubies currently offers a unique 8 week course for Year 6 girls to support them with the transition to secondary school.
The course is FREE to schools in Middlesbrough and Redcar & Cleveland and we can work with groups of up to 10 girls at a time.
The course includes games, discussion and creative activities that encourage girls to participate, be themselves and recognise their unique strengths and abilities.
Each girl who attends receives a free self-care goodie bag, a Rubies t-shirt and a personal journal.
Outcomes from our initial pilot programme:
- 100% of girls showed an increase in resilience
- 80% of girls felt their confidence had increased
- 60% of girls said they felt safer
Some feedback from girls who have completed the course:
- “I love doing Rubies, you inspire me a lot”
- “It has made a big difference for me”
- “Thank you so much for helping me understand myself and to believe in myself”
- “I am so proud of myself. You have boosted me to feel proud of myself and made me feel confident”
- “It really helps me to be more confident and it is really nice at Rubies”
- “I think it is a very nice opportunity for the girls to come to Rubies and be themselves”
- “I have enjoyed every last thing. I wish we could do it again”
- “I found that at the beginning I didn’t trust you, but now I do…”
For more information about the Rubies course please contact Liz on 07840 242581
or email email@example.com